"Hide & Seek"

Hide & Seek
 
Girl tonight
in this light
you look like an angel
to have you sculpted by the wind
would take a million years
 
Would you like
to dance tight
I smell your perfume
If we come close like face to face
I´ll whisper through your tears
 
Chorus:
You are the drum that makes my heart beat with passion
You are the strings in every music session
You are the words when I forget how to speak
Since we played hide & seek
You are the hands to pick the right chords for me
In every Song the sweetest melody
You show me ways when my writing gets weak
Since we played hide & seek
 
Verse
Love´s to share
Not to declare
Just lie down beside me
Give me a chance, to watch you sleep
Until the break of dawn
 
Growing old
Stories told
Our hearts are still beating
Together we play hide & Seek
Until all days are done
Chorus (repeat)

Bridge
So If we turn 100, playing games hurts from our head to our toes
Just make sure you´ll be, the last I see
Until my eyes forever close

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

"The Ballad of Botany Bay"

"First American Band"